Friday, December 28, 2012

December Fun

Have some fun pictures of our December fun.....

 Zander Cameron and I made cookies Zander helped more than Cameron did. Then the kids decided to have a lets jump on mommy party and of course Gracie wasn't going to be left out.

 Trying on hats, Gracie not really so sure about this. I went to get a towel out the other day and found that someone had hid something that he did. Yep Ryan found Blaine's old Walkman. This is the 1st of many hidden things I will find.

 Cameron pooped again. This kid can sleep in any position. Ryan biffed it on his bike again. This time at least he did scrape up all of his face.

My two cute little ones.

 Yep she knew she was in trouble so she decided to go a head and just start crying. Don't worry she is still happy most of the time.

 Cam in some crazy painful looking position. I like that even though Cameron and I are at Urgent Care for an ear infection he will still smile.
Blaine loves me being in Ward Council cuz I volunteer to do stuff. (reeking with sarcasm). This time I am in charge of the Ward Christmas party along with the Primary Presidency. So Hollie and I went to Sams Club to buy all the stuff.

As a reward I took the kids to McDonalds cuz they where good at Sams Club.
 

Now it is Gracies turn for a ear infection . This poor girl I hope that we can get some tubes soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment