Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Last of October

Just found these last few pictures from October that I had to share.
I love this crazy little girl. She has the biggest smile ever.
One of Cameron's many sleeping positions
 

 Cameron decided one day to be helpful and feed his sister. The funny thing is she actually did eat it from him.


 I don't remember where we went but as you can see Gracie is almost asleep and Cameron of course sleeping and snoring. What a great use for his seatbelt, pillow.


 Gracie is by far my best eater. She usually will try everything and she like a ton of different foods. The only thing that she really doesn't like is bananas.
This is my brother Jacobs car. He was living in PA at the time and they had a huge storm with lots of flooding. He was going to help someone and the water so he says when he was first on the road was only to the middle of his tires. His car stalled so he walked up the hill to call someone to come help him within 5 minuets his car was under water. This was a picture that he took when things slowed down. Just to glad he wasn't in the car.
 

Cameron helped me bejeweled this treasure chest for box tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment