Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Gracie's 1st Halloween I made her this little tinkerbell costume

My boys are so silly. They don't like to dress up for Halloween. Last year Ryan was a stop sign boy(crossing guard) This year he said he wanted to be the guy that brings the airplanes in. Worked out well cuz we already had the vest just needed to get the flashlight things. Daddy got some paper from Papas shop and made it happen. Cameron REALLY didn't want to dress up. I was trying to talk him into being Mario since he is a lot obsessed. But no he wasn't going to have anything to do with it. So he said I can have Mario Jammies. Sure whatever Cameron maybe we will try again next year.
The reflection works really good. This was at our wards Trunk or Treat.




 Gracie slept through most of it. I think she only woke up for 30 minuets of the Trunk or Treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment