Sunday, July 29, 2012

July Pics

Have a ton of pictures from the month that really don't go with anything so I guess we will just post them and then tell the story behind them.
Gracie loves taking baths especially now that we have a bath chair. She seems so determined to get that water. The other night we went to Sams club and Ryan found the I pads. He REALLY wants one. Well get in line little one. He would stay on the map app all the time if he had this thing. We will try and give him my old touch again for Christmas this next year after we get the glass fixed again.
 
Swimming with Baba, Huddy and Summie
We had a fun day when we drove to Maricopa to go swimming with Hudson, Summer and Baba at Summers pool. The ride wasn't to bad everyone was good. We got to Summies house and we where ready to hit the water.
Gracie loved swimming, to bad that pool toy sucked. Cameron loved all the toys that Hudson had.
Gracie got pooped before we even left the pool. After swimming for about an hour. Dave went and got us all pizza. Then it was every ones nap time so we headed home. We stopped to get a drink on our way out of Maricopa. Cameron didn't hardly make it down the road till he was out.
I love this little one. She passed out during church since church is during nap time. 1:30 church sucks! Sorry no nice way of saying it.
This little girl loves her Papa Matthews. I think he kind of likes her to.
The other day this mom was having a rough day so Blaine took me to Diamond Shamrock and got me a Pepsi Icee. It was so nice since it was so wicked hot outside. Why can't more gas stations have Pepsi icee's.
These two I think are going to give me a run for my money. I have no idea how Cameron got in the hamper but he couldn't get out.
I wish that this cute little boy in big boy undies meant that he was potty trained but NOT!
 
This little girl is so dang cute. She loves her brother Cameron a lot and Cameron loves her. They are so cute together I hope that they always stay like that but truthfully who am I kidding.
Funny story they where just being lazy and I was okay with that cuz I don't think I got dressed this day either. So the boys where watching tv and Cam once again fell asleep. This kids falls asleep in the weirdest positions.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment