Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dewitt Farms

So this is the 2nd time trying to do this post. I thought it had saved but I guess not. Last Friday all the kids got out of school at 1:55 cuz it was the last day of early release for parent teacher conferences. Linda had found out about the Dewitt farm just down the hill in Lehi so Linda and Shelley decided to take all the kids when the big kids got out of school. I of course couldn't go cuz I am kind of on house arrest so I was a little bummed about that especially when I saw the pictures. The paper said that they had a petting area, little maze for the kids, bounce house and horse rides. I figured Cameron would like the animals cuz he is my little animal man. Ryan can really care less about them he would rather jump or do something like that.
I was so glad that Linda got some super cute pictures of the kids. Cameron went into the petting area and just went in and picked up this chicken.
This poor chicken looks like he is trying to get away from Cameron
My boys going for a wagon ride. Ryan was even leaving his zoo hat on I was really impressed.

I saw this picture and I was super shocked. Yes that is Ryan on a horse. This is a HUGE HUGE thing. He didn't want Gmas help or anything. They had a guide for the horse but he was okay to do it with just the guide.
I am so dang proud of this kid. I guess he road three different horses and he loved it. I am so sad that I missed this but I know I was suppose to be home.

He looks so grown up. Great Job RyRy

Not to be out done by his brother Cameron loved the horse.


I am so proud of both of my little boys. Hopefully next year we will be able to do all of this fun stuff together as a family. It has been rough with Blaine being in school and working full time and me having a rough pregnancy. We just have to keep looking on the bright side of life that next year we will be in a better place and we will have another little one to take cute pictures of. My boys will be great big brothers to there little sister.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I can't believe Cameron picked up a chicken, that is hilarious! And good job Ryan!

    ReplyDelete