Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday My Angel Baby


Today my little Emily would have been 3 years old. This year has been harder than other years I think because I have been under a lot of stress with things, not to mention the fact that I thought we would be having a baby soon if I wouldn't of had that miscarriage last summer. I figured that we would be pregnant again by now. Every time we have gone off birth control I was pregnant with in a month or so. I haven't been on birth control since my miscarriage and still not prego. I try and not let those negative thoughts that something is wrong with me creep in but sometimes they do. Blaine and I are both in the mind set of it will happen when it happens. I keep thinking with the changes that could be coming to our family that maybe it isn't the time to have a baby since I may have to go back to work full time. We went while Nana and Gpa where here to get some cute stuff for Emily's birthday to take out to the cemetery. Ryan picked out some cute metal flowers and windmills, super cute flowers and Nana even got a little angel for it. We went home and put everything together and took it out to the cemetery since my parents had to leave super early today. It is good to know that my little Brother is taking care of her and that I don't have to worry. I am so very greatful for the knowledge of eternal families and that I will be able to see my little one agian.








1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffany! I was thinking about you and realized it's your birthday next week so I thought I'd say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    I hope you're doing okay. It sounds like things have been extra difficult for you lately. You sure have been through a lot in your life. I'm amazed at your strength and I hope you're able to have joy even amidst the pain!

    Love you!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete