Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pueblo Streetrod Show


One of the days that we where in Colorado we saw that they where having the National Streetrod Show in Pueblo at the State Fair Grounds. It was a nice hot day but we saw the grey clouds so we where hoping it was going to rain or cool down but it didn't happen.
There where over 2,000 cars there some for sale some that where just really cool. This was one of the more interesting ones. Don't worry it was a fake body.



This was one of my favorites the picture doesn't do it justice. Blaine of course had to point this one out so this one is for you babe.
Ryan loved all the ones with the trailers. There where about 10 or so that had trailers Ryan loved it because he loves trailers.As you can see it was a little warm outside. Poor little man was a little hot but he did sleep for about a half hour so be grateful for small favors right.

This was one of my dads favorites this little rat rod. It was super cool I really like that hat on the engine.
Ryan loved this one because it was green I have to agree it is a pretty cool car.









My dad and Ryan checking out this very cool firetruck the funny thing is that this is from Tombstone Arizona.



Look this one is for sale....


Yep I saved the best for last. This Mercedes was unbelievable I am drooling just looking at it. This was a fun day but I got burned pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment