Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pueblo & Colorado Springs

Colorado Springs have some interesting art

While we where visiting we where able to spend part of the day in Colorado Springs. My parents had to go to the courthouse for some issues noting bad so don't worry but lets just say they became the victims of Criagslist. Of course my dad and husband didn't think about taking there knifes out of there pockets and keep them in the truck so Blaine Cameron and I sat outside while my parents and Ryan went and did stuff inside. Luckily it was a nice day. The other good part of this little trip into Springs was that the main drag was closed because it was the Fireman Chili Cookoff. Needless to say Trish and I where enjoying ourselves. We didn't get to stay for the cookoff because it started pouring rain and Cam wasn't going for that. Before all of that happened we got some cute pics of Cameron while we where waiting for them to come out of the courthouse. (Question for all of you who are good with cameras why do you get the line like this and how do you prevent it. Help please)

My cute little boy


Now for some other cute pictures from the trip.

This is the newest animal at my parents house. Cute little kitty that Ryan believe it or not loved chasing after. Cameron on the other hand not so much. But I was siting and watching TV and I heard this squeaking and saw this little grey thing on the floor. At first I didn't know what it was then I got up and looked and found this.

No I didn't put it in the cookie container. Blaine did that but yes it is a baby mouse so baby that the eyes weren't opened yet. So as you can see the cat is doing her job whatever. I kept my eye on it till Trish came home and then she took care of it by putting it outside by the snake hole. I guess they had caught a mouse the week before so I think that one and this on may have been related. Unfortunately this mouse has gone home to its maker. No the snake didn't eat it worse my brother got a hold of it. The snake would have been better. Anyway enough of mice and snakes.

This little boy swore that he wasn't tired. About two minuets later this is what I found. I think the big boy is tired to.


This was a little freaky. I went on afternoon to go and check on Cameron and saw this. Yes he is in the crib but he is sitting up. I haven't ever scene anything like it.

This is so funny. He was like this till he woke up. So funny Cameron


No comments:

Post a Comment