Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving 2013

Another Thanksgiving is here and we are still living with Blaine's parents. As the holidays have come around I will admit I am really trying not to fall into a depression. I was really hoping that we would be in our own place so that we could be doing OUR little families holiday traditions. That isn't going to happen so I am trying to get over it and move on and make the best of it for my kids.
I found this cute little outfit on Pintrest that I wanted to make for Gracie. I had enough fabric that I made one for Bella as well. For having no pattern and for my 1st attempt I think I did pretty good.

My cute little Turkey. Glad that she let me get at least one picture of her all dressed up. by the end of the night she wanted everything off. My little no hair baby girl.
Gracie enjoyed her Thanksgiving dinner.

 I invited my friend Kristen and her family over for the Turkey day events. John her oldest son is great with kids. That poor kid had to have been completely wiped out by the end of the night and giving all these kids shoulder rides and letting them tackle him.

 
Gracie is obsessed with John. She thinks he is the coolest most interesting person ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment