Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Trying to keep my head above water

You know in Nemo where Dori sing swimming swimming just keep swimming or something like that. Well that is what I keep thinking latley. Blaine got his CDL and all of his endorsements except passenger this month. I have applied to so many places and still NOTHING! It is the most frustrating thing ever. Blaines last day at his current job is a week from Saturday and we have nothing lined up yet. I feel like will we ever catch a break? What are we doing wrong why isnt anything working out? I really am trying to stay positive but it is really hard to do. We really can't do OTR it would be not a good thing for anyone involved. It would really do a number on Ryan and I would have to pull him out and home school him just cuz of how he would freak out. OTR is not an option so I keep praying that something will work out and that he will be able to find a good local driving job. I am so far behind on this blog partly cuz all I do is look for jobs and apply online. Between that and PTO stuff I don't have a lot of extra time but one of these days I WILL get caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment