Thursday, August 9, 2012

6 month old little sneak

Gracie turned 6 months old on the 7th the day before Ryry started school. This little girl has been super miserable since Sunday. Non stop crying even when I hold her, can't keep anything out of her mouth ect.. These teeth are going to be the death of us. She really wants to make sure she stays the baby of the family and trust me she was going to be anyway.
Don't let this smile fool you. This was in between crying so this only lasted about 3 minuets. For the most part until this week Gracie has been a happy baby. Its just these dang teeth that is causing all the problems. She still tries to smile but it doesn't last long. Although the good news is that Gracie is now 6 months old. All you moms know what a great mile stone that is when it come to Motrin. Oh ya she can have Motrin now so it lasts longer and she doesn't seem to mind the flavor of this one as much. So the last two days have been a little better. Thank you Motrin and thanks Graice for being 6 months old.
Some of the fun things that Graice does is roll all over the place. This morning I put her on the floor on one part of the living room and she rolled all the way to the the other side. She gets up on her knees and then scoots backwards. She LOVES her brothers especially Cameron. Cam always comes to check on her and love on her. Ryry loves her to and she gets excited when she sees him but he stays away most of the time cuz he says she stinks cuz of her bottle. He has super sensitive sense of smell. Gracie also LOVES her papa she always gets excited to see him when he comes home. I think when we finally move out there will be withdrawals on both parts. Now that Blaine hasn't been home the past week since he has started CDL school she hasn't seen much of him. I have a picture on my laptop of our family at Bishops Castle in Colorado.
She gets so excited and starts smiling every time she sees it. It is really cute to see how much she loves her daddy even though she is turning out to be a mamma's girl. About being a mamma's girl its funny the boys I could always pass off, walk out of a room and no big deal. Gracie forget about it. If she doesn't want you to feed her she won't eat. Daddy was trying to feed her and she didn't want anything to do with it. As soon as I get her and try no problem. Tonight I gave her to papa so I could get her meds and a baba walked out of the room she was super upset even got a tear going as soon as I picked her up she turned back looked down at papa and had a huge grin on her face and was no longer crying. I am really worried about the next few years and this girl she is going to be TROUBLE. Its a good thing that she is cute.
Speaking of TROUBLE maker I put her in the bumbo while I was trying to put groceries away. I thought she was far enough away from the popcorn. I was wrong. I had my phone in my pocket so I took a couple of pictures. I love the 1st one cuz I was saying no Gracie that isn't for you. You can see Cameron's hand in the picture cuz he was going to take it away from her and you can see that she is batting it away. The next one is great cuz she gets a little lick. This isn't normal popcorn, its Gma Matthews Carmel popcorn that has coconut flavoring on it. She put some on her tongue made a funny face and then I took it away from her. She reached around to try and get more and was mad at me when I moved her. That is when I saw her little hand head for her mouth again. That little stink had a popcorn in her other hand and I didn't see it cuz she had it clenched tight. See what I mean about TROUBLE.
I don't have her stats yet cuz we see "Dr. Bill" on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment