Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moving Agian


Yep you read right we are in the process of moving AGAIN. Can I tell you how much I hate moving especially when it is 111 outside. We are going to be legal in the ward again since we have been living outside of the ward boundaries for the past year now. We are renting a 3 bedroom town house from a family in our ward. We are super excited to have three bedrooms. Two upstairs and one down. For now the downstairs bedroom will be used as a play/computer room. And the boys will be sharing the room upstairs until we need it for a baby. NO THAT IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! I am just saying when we need it the boys will move downstairs. We are hoping that is still a couple years away. We are hoping to have everything out of our old place on Saturday or at least most of it. A couple of Blaine's brothers are coming to help. This move has been more frustrating to me than any other for some reason. I think it is because most things I am not boxing up. The laundry is staying in the laundry baskets. The toys for the most part are staying in the tubs that they are already in. So I really am not in that bad of shape but some of the laundry has to stay so we have stuff to get dressed with in the morning and toys for the kids to play with. I have a class tomorrow night so I think I will move some of that stuff down the street tomorrow and then get ready for work. Ya that is the other thing we are moving less than a mile down the road. So that is super nice. Ryan is super excited because he asked me to move the TV and his bed yesterday but I told him that was going to have to wait until Saturday. I will be so happy when everything is out of our old place and into our new one. We have to turn in our keys here on Thursday the 9th but I have to get it cleaned first. I know I will get it all done but my back is KILLING me and it is so HOT it is hard to find the ambition to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment