Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tubes for Baby #2

Today is my birthday and for my birthday I got to take Cameron and 8am ENT appointment. Cameron is 10 1/2 months old and I think we are on ear infection # 8 or 9 I have lost count. He said that Cameron for sure needs tubes so I will be getting a call sometime tomorrow to schedule that hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
The little picture is what Cameron's ears look like now with constant fluid build up in them. Once the little tube is put in it will get rid of it. The doc said that it will most likely help him with his crawling so he isn't feeling off balance all the time and it might even help with his gag reflex oh I can only hope. When Cameron was born he failed his hearing test in his right side and this fluid is why. When I took him in a week after he was born to have him re-tested he just barley passed so his not sleeping and being sick and moody all the time is caused by the head ache he has had his entire life. I am really looking forward to a new baby so for me the day can't come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment